Annual Membership Information
WMEPA welcomes new members to join, attend monthly meetings, network and provide referrals to other caring, knowledgeable members of our organization.
Some of the benefits of becoming a member of WMEPA are:
- Advance notice of upcoming WMEPA events, locations, speakers, topics, etc.
- A greater awareness of what is happening in our elder care community.
- An opportunity to do good for the elders in our community.
- The opportunity to look for employment, or quality employees within our membership.
- A copy of our Membership Directory. A wonderful way to market your company, as well as a source of referrals for other members.
- Participation in the Annual ElderCare Awareness Day.
- Networking, networking, networking!!!
$30 per person
Companies with more than one member:
$30 for first member
$20 for each additional member
Please complete the Dues Form (click here) and mail it with your dues to:
Janet Lee Porter
Harvest Capital, LLC
94 North Elm Street, Suite 208
PO Box 622
Westfield, MA 01086
*Please make check payable to Western Massachusetts Eldercare Professionals Association.
If you have any questions, please call Jan Porter, 413-562-6228.